Monday, March 19, 2012

Another day, Another maxi skirt

black maxi skirt- Marshalls
Black booties- charlotte russe
belt,bracelet-Forever21


Hello loves,
   How are you all doing, hopefully you all are enjoying your monday:)! I didnt do much today but I really wanted to wear this maxi skirt. I love that its black, simple and kinda see-through at the bottom. Its hard to tell in these pictures but under the skirt theres a black mini skirt so it covers the important areas haha and from the middle of my thigh and down its a little see through. I love it!  I decided to pair it up with these booties. I love these booties i bought them around december and  I cant stop wearing them! They look almost like the jeffrey campbell litas. Which I love and Im saving up to get!! lol But yea they're so comfortable. I wanted to dress this maxi skirt up a little but still with a relaxed look. The jean shirt and booties did just that. Well that's it! Hope you all had a great day!

 XOXO
-Claudia




No comments:

Post a Comment