Friday, February 3, 2012

Foundation Routine

Hello Loves,
How are you all doing: I hope wonderful. I know I been gone for so long but I wanted to share this quick post with you loves. Aside of my passion for fashion, I also love makeup. I love the way it makes me feel. Its nice to feel flawless every once in awhile right? This is how I do my Foundation routine. These are the products I use and love to give me a flawless face. I was thinking of doing a video on it but im too shy hehe? what do your guys think . Anyways lets begin.... Oh and remember this is how i personally do It, Not saying you guys should do it the same way im just sharing mine.
 So these are all the products  I use for My foundation routine . I usually wash my face and moisturize it and i let that set for 10 mins. Then I apply my primer which i have been using The Body Shop matte primer.  I love it! It makes my foundation last a long time and it makes it easier to apply it.

After that i let it set for 5 mins than apply my foundation which as you can see above is the Mac Studio Fix Fluid. I love this foundation! Its full coverage and It lasts pretty long. My favorite brush to apply this foundation with is Sigma's Flat Top Kabuki. I love this brush it makes it so easy to apply your foundation and its gives you a flawless finish and its really affordable.

Now its time for concealer. I have been using 2 different shades of concealer. A lighter one to brighten up the eyes and a full coverage concealer the same shade as my skin to really conceal those dark circles and any blemishes my foundation didn't cover. I blend out my concealer with Sigma's Round top Kabuki. It fits perfectly under the eyes and makes it so easy to blend it out.

Now its time to set the foundation. I first set my concealer. I use Loreal's Translucent powder with E.l.F's Blush brush. After that I set my entire face with Mac's Mineralize Skin Finish Natural,and I like to set it with e.l.f's Powder brush. I love using this brush to set it.

 So that's it loves. This is it! Oh one more thing Im on the hunt for a new foundation. Any recommendations?
Hope you all have a great night!
 Love,
Claudia

1 comment: