Saturday, December 3, 2011

Leather







leather pants,necklace-forever 21
top-marshalls
shoes-charlotte russe
clutch-thrifted
Hello,

So sorry I have been gone for such a long time. A lot of stuff has been going on but its all good now. Anyways the weather here has been really crazy. It has been freezing cold and rainy. But luckily today was sunny, it was chilly tho. But I can handle that haha. Well I have been really into leather, fake of course. I have leather shorts,a leather skirt that i still have to wear, and finally leather pants. I have been looking for leather pants for like ever! and finally found me a good,really affordable pair. I have been obsessed with these so expect to see them alot on here!:)

1 comment:

  1. Me too!! I had been looking for a pair of leather pants for forever. :) Glad we both found some. And glad you are back. I've been missing your posts. :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete