Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Beautiful Morning





Hat,Necklace:F21
 Skirt(old), top:hollister
Belt:AE

Hi dolls,
So let me tell you more about myself. Other than my passion for Fashion,  I also am a young mother of a beautiful baby boy and a wife.These boys are my world. They motivate me each and everyday to get out there and accomplish my dreams. As well as starting my blog. I have always wanted to start a fashion blog but couldn't get myself to do it. I honestly look up to everyone who has a blog and gets out there. You guys are such an inspiration and the taste you guys have for fashion is amazing.Anyways enough about me.Today is such a beautiful morning. It is so warm and sunny outside. I'm going to visit my mom today so I decided to wear something simple and comfortable. Thankyou everyone for sticking around!
XOXO

12 comments:

  1. This is a great outfit :) i love your hat! Gorgeous <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay good for you. You are a hot mom and you have to show it off. Welcome, it's so much fun :)

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE
    www.shopfake.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! =]where did you get your hat?




    --Joce

    hellojocelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randomly stumbled across your blog and liked your style so thought id show the love and leave a comment ;)


    www.DannyKelly.blogspot.com



    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey joce i got my hat from forever 21! and thankyou:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your blog!!

    XXX

    Nina
    WWW.fashionitinerary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete